My name is Rick Pavia and I am the Founder of Proven Marketing Formula.
Here’s some basic background about me:
- I have a degree in Business with a major in Marketing.
- 20+ years of experience in advertising/marketing and business.
- Employed for the same company for nearly 20 years.
- Owned a franchise called HappyFeet (youth soccer related).
- Have lots of experience in franchising
- Started several businesses from scratch, one of which is still going (check out http://www.NeoFunGuide.com).
- From Cleveland, OH (but I’m a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan).
- Married with children (2 boys ages 13 and 11).
- More of an introvert than extrovert.
- Have a passion for helping others with their marketing!
- I am impatient; have ADD; and am a perfectionist.
- Pet Peeves: LOTS of them, but the biggest ones are laziness, liars and disrespectful or mean people.
There you have it. I would really love to talk with you about your business, your goals for it, how I can help you reach those goals, and why it’s important to have a strong foundation for your marketing efforts. So many people are just not doing the simple, basic and foundational marketing that is critical for success. That’s my specialty!
My mission is helping small business owners increase the effectiveness of their marketing efforts by using proven tactics and strategies that are customized for their particular businesses. There are certain basic things (the formula) that are simply non-negotiable and must not only be present, but must be executed properly.
The Proven Marketing Formula focuses on using tried and true methods that will deliver results while also providing a solid foundation for all future marketing efforts. Think of is as establishing the foundation on which everything else is built. Without this solid foundation, everything else will be less effective and ultimately will fail.
Contact me for a FREE, NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION discussion. If you aren’t convinced that I can help you, it won’t have cost you a penny; and I guarantee that you will learn something from the discussion that you can use to improve your business.